Our mission is:
- To build up and edify one another by connecting and bonding in the presence of God.
- To facilitate annual gatherings for Ministers' wives of all denominations, making it possible to get away from our day-to-day duties and to focus on what God truly wants for our lives.
- To provide reinforcement and rededication for the high calling of the Minister's wife as well as specific training in important relational and communication skills.
- To relax with each other and to enjoy sharing ideas and perspectives with those in similar callings around the nation and the world.
- To provide a nurturing environment for sharing our personal difficulties and stresses in an atmosphere of caring and confidentiality.
- To offer time for fun, fellowship and an opportunity to reach out and make new friends.
C&B fulfills its mission by conducting empowering, encouraging and renewing workshops/conferences for Ministers' wives and mentors them through friendship teams located throughout the United States and abroad.